Whether it’s legislation, stakeholder demands or sustainability commitments, most businesses feel increasing pressure to focus their attention on human rights risks in the supply chain.
We want to see your business thrive in advancing women’s resilience and are here to support. Interested to learn more? Join us live in Amsterdam and find out what you can do to start working towards gender equality in the international supply chain.
Who is this event for?
If you work at a small to medium sized company in the agro-commodity sector in the Netherlands and have an international supply chain. And if you have an interest in learning more about advancing women’s rights and gender equality in the supply chain. Gender equality is at the very heart of human rights and supply chain work. Women are often the driving force behind the production of our day-to-day goods in global supply chains. Yet, women face extreme challenges and have limited access to opportunities. We can change this.
What you can expect:
- Hear from industry frontrunners about their lessons learned and best practices
- Learn how to implement gender responsive procurement practices
- Apply a gender lens to your human rights due diligence practice
- Develop a gender action plan and go home with practical next steps for implementation
- Prepare for upcoming EU legislation and find out how you can support women in your supply chain and thrive as a business.
The event takes place at Pakhuis de Zwijger in Amsterdam on the 31st of October, from 13:00 until 16:30. The event is followed by networking drinks in the Pakhuis de Zwijger cafe. As the event is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, admission is free for companies with international supply chains. The event will be held in Dutch.