Our approach is rooted in the following principles:
- We believe in the power of community-led processes
- We invest in trust-based relationships
- We champion innovations in feminist philanthropy
- We strive for transparency and accountability
- We centre our work on learning, growth and collaboration
Drawing on the principles of Ignita our work combines two approaches:
Strengthening movements and network building
We look to support vision-aligned groups by creating a shared ecosystem powered by peer-to-peer learning and amplifying women’s funds’ work through cross-sector collaboration.
Championing transformative philanthropy
Through this approach we aim to move towards democratised philanthropic models and advance innovative funding strategies drawing on locally driven and evidence-based solutions.