Sustainable, long-term power shifts can’t be created alone and with only one expertise. That is why the Women Win’s team has academic backgrounds and in-field experiences in various areas: International Development, Business Management, Finance, Humanitarian Law, Administration, Communications, Sports Management, Gender Studies, among others.
- Connects with a wide range of stakeholders – Women Win is one of the world’s leading women’s funds, standing up for women’s and girls’ rights and collaborating with several local and international organisations to achieve gender equity and justice. You will have the opportunity to engage with a variety or stakeholders (from companies to governments, from local organisations to the UN system).
- Celebrates our diverse team – Our team represents over 12 different nationalities. Women Win cherishes our diverse and inclusive workplace.
Why volunteer with us?
Volunteering is a great step to acquire new skills whilst sharing your own expertise to advance girls’ and women’s rights around the world. Women Win welcomes and deeply values the contribution of the many past and present volunteers. You will be treated as a member of the team!
- Dream Team – You get to work with experienced and passionate professionals who will value your expertise and ensure that you receive all the support needed to understand our work and contribute to it.
- Skills not Titles – There are opportunities to contribute in a variety of areas according to your skills. We look at the professional or personal skills a volunteer offers. You will be selected based on what you can achieve and contribute.
- Variety – You will be offered a chance to support in different functions or initiatives or to contribute in just one task or area of expertise. The choice is yours!
- Play – A play-based approach is at the centre of our capacity strengthening programmes as well as at the core of our organizational culture. We see play as an essential part of our staff well-being. Come and play with us!
Open position: Technical Expert in Girls’ and Women’s Economic Resilience
Are you an expert on girls’ and women’s economic resilience? Would you like to advise an awesome team and be involved in an amazing project to advance gender economic justice for women and girls? Then you are what we are looking for. Come and join us!